Everyone will be entering the base from Gate 13 of the Yongsan US Army Garrison, which is between Ichon Station Exit 1 & 2.
Even if you have friends with base access, please do not enter the base with them separately. You have gone through prior security clearance separately, so we need to follow protocol.
Things to prepare:
- Your ID card (National/Joomin ID or ARC) or for some, your passport you registered with. If in doubt, bring everything!
- Note: without it, you will not be allowed to enter the base.
- You will not be allowed to park on the US Army base/Gate 13 unless you already have base access for yourself.
- We recommend leaving your car at SBG church and taking the bus to Ichon Station and walking through to Exit 4 to the Base on the other side.
- If you must bring a car closer, there is paid parking at the nearby National Museum of Korea (국립중앙박물관).
- Please park in the underground lot.
- Cost: 2,000won for 2 hours and then 500won every 30min thereafter.
- The parking lot closes at 11:00pm. (Dinner ends 9:00~9:30pm)
- We will enter the base from Gate 13 of the Yongsan US Garrison, which is between Exit 1 & 2 of Ichon Station.
- Easiest way to get there from SBG campus is to take any bus to Ichon Stn, and walk through to the other
- Gate 13 is between Exit 1 & 2 of Ichon Station.
- There will be people to guide you from the Ichon Stn Bus Stop to Gate 13. Look for people in the red OEM ushering vests!
- People can start going through security from 6:00pm.
- If you get to Gate 13 before 6:00pm, please wait till you see OEM staff.
- If you arrive at the gate after 6:30pm, you will most probably not be able to get in. Please do not be late.
- If you are unsure about how to get to Gate 13, there will be someone outside the lobby at SBG straight after service to help you.
- After the security check, there will be vans to shuttle people to Dragon Hill Lodge
- Our dinner is on the 2nd floor.
- There will be people to guide you at Dragon Hill Lodge as well.
- We expect the dinner to finish around 9pm.
- After the dinner, the bus and vans will shuttle people back to Gate 13.
- You will not be allowed to walk/taxi your own way from Dragon Hill Lodge.
- If you are not able to attend the dinner any more, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any refunds.
- Start entering base from Gate 13 at 6:00pm
- Please do not be later than 6:30pm or you may not get in.